Why choose David Causon Photography?
I feel that the combination of price, quality photography and reviews speak for themselves, but I would also like to add what I offer that most photographers don’t.
- David Causon is fully qualified in photography and is part of the guild of professional wedding photographers
- Free pre wedding consultation
- Fine art processing on a selection of images.
- Years of experience photographing weddings all over the UK
- Groom preparation photos are available (this is at extra cost). Why your groom shouldn’t miss out.
- Every photo you receive is individually edited using only the best photographic software on the market.
- A personally designed album with your chosen images and then a consultation with you to confirm the album design before it is sent off to be hand-made by the fantastic Graphi Studio.
- Fully first aid qualified.
- CRB registered
Are the images watermark free?
Yes, the images are full size, high-resolution and watermark free. This means they can be printed out yourself, emailed to friends and family or uploaded to social media sites like Facebook or twitter.
What if you’re ill on our wedding day?
Although this has never happened and it would be incredibly rare that I was too ill to attend your wedding day, but if it did happen then firstly I would try and find you a replacement photographer from a list of trustworthy contacts I have. If there are no replacement photographers available then you would receive a full refund including the deposit.
Are you insured?
Yes I have full Public Liability and Public Indemnity insurance, and I always recommend you get wedding insurance.
We love the idea of an engagement photo shoot, do you offer this?
Of course, I feel this is the best way to get to know a couple and really see how I work.
Do you have backup equipment?
Yes, and I keep it close to me so I never miss a moment if any problems occur. This has never happened to date and would be a rare occurrence as my professional equipment is always serviced and maintained to the highest standards by professionals, but the backups are on hand just in case.
How do we book you for our wedding?
The best way to book me for your wedding is to contact me by clicking on the contact me tab above, so we can arrange a free pre wedding consultation. Or if this doesn’t suit we can arrange a skype call at a time and date that suits you both. To secure your wedding date with me requires a booking fee of £200, this is taken at the pre-wedding consultation and is deducted off your package.
When is the final payment due?
This is due 1 month before your wedding, I will contact you to remind you and discuss how you would like to pay.
What if the weather is bad?
I can create fantastic photos at any location. I carry all different types of lighting available to really give me a creative edge and make the most out of any scenario.
Any questions you have that aren’t covered here feel free to contact me using the tab above or by phoning: 07790198801